Print out and use this helpful check list to ensure that you have ordered everything you will need to complete your job.
- Our aluminum panels are 6′ wide, our vinyl panels are available in 6′ & 8′ widths. Please verify the width of the panels you are ordering to ensure you order the correct qty.
You will need to order the following type of posts:
- Line posts – These are used when you are just running your panels in a straight line.
- Corner posts – These are needed wherever you have a 90 degree turn.
- End posts – These are only routed on one side, you will use these where you start and stop you fence.
- Gate posts – These are a heavier wall posts used on the hinge side of your gate. You will need to use this to ensure the installation of your gate stands up to time.
Screws are included with your posts. You will need to order your post caps separately.
- You will need to select the height and width of your gate.
- We offer the option of having a flat top gate or an arched top which provides a more decorative look.
- If you are ordering a single gate you will need to order 1 gate post for the hinge side and 1 end post for the latch side.
- If you are ordering a double gate you will need to order 2 gate posts as there will be hinges on both side, you will also need a drop rod.
- You will need to order your hinges, latch, screws and drop rod separately.
- You will need 2 for each gate you have ordered. These are self-closing.
- We offer 3 types of latches; our standard gravity latch and a 10″ and 19 1/2″ magnetic pool code locking latch.
- There are available in our standard flat style or the decorative 2″ ball cap.
- These are used wherever you are mounting a post onto a hard surface such as concrete or a deck. You will need to purchase the anchor bolts from a local hardware store.
- If you are going to be attaching your panels to a column, house or other type of surface you will need these. The adjustable wall mounts are used if you need to angle your panels. The fixed wall mounts are all that you need if you are just putting them in a straight line.
- For a double gate you will need one of these. It will allow you the ability to only open one side of your double gate at a time.
- You will need to order a qty of 25 for each gate that your ordered, these are used to mount the hardware.
- This is helpful to have on hand for any dings, knicks or scratches that your fence may get over time with normal wear and tear. It is made to match our panels flawlessly.